What do I do if I have a concern?
If you have a concern then contact your child’s class teacher in the first instance.
If concerns persist, then contact the SENCO for the school:
- Mrs J Hamilton – Newminster – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs B Dunphy – Chantry – email@example.com
- Mrs S Moore – King Edward VI – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide details of your concerns and who you have discussed these concerns with and what the outcomes were.
What do I do if I am still concerned that the issues have not been addressed appropriately?
Please contact the Head of School:
- Mr Simpson – The King Edward VI School
- Mr Johnson – Chantry
- Mrs Kinninment – Newminster